Perth Left Bank Community Development Trust
Murray Royal Development Consultation
NHS Tayside are seeking to build 250 houses on the Murray Royal Hospital Site
There is a public consultation at the Murray Royal Hospital Hub at 7pm on Tuesday 10th December
￼This proposed development is part of 400 additional dwellings in this area now allocated in Perth and Kinross Council's Local Development Plan. This is a 25% increase in the number of dwellings on the Perth Left Bank.
The Local Development Plan makes no provision for:
- Much needed improvements to our road infrastructure.
- Additional local school places.
- Improvement to the health hazard caused by air pollution at Bridgend.
NHS are seeking to maximise the amount of money they can generate from the site and are working towards lodging a planning application in April 2014.
The Perth Left Bank Community Development Trust believe that before any development can happen:
- Substantial improvements to the road infrastructure must be delivered.
- The air pollution at Bridgend needs to be resolved.
- Much needed community facilities must be provided.
- Green open space is preserved and enhanced for residents and hospital patients.
￼￼￼￼What Do You Say?
Your views are very important so please go along and let your opinions be heard at Murray Royal Hospital Hub at 7pm on Tuesday 10th December.